Plexr can be utilized for an extensive variety of maturing and skin concerns. It is an extremely safe treatment and is reasonable for all skin sorts. Likewise with any treatment, you should experience a careful discussion with Dr Mel to check whether this is the correct answer for you.
· Droopy/abundance upper eyelid skin
· Loose lower eyelid skin
· Crow’s feet
· Little skin sores, warts, xanthelasma
· Lines and wrinkles (smokers lines)
· Eyebag/Eyelid Correction
· Facelift and Necklift
· Skin break out – dynamic spots AND scarring
· Extend marks, scars
· Lines and Wrinkles eg smoker's lines
· Skin Lesions eg warts, xanthelasma, moles (level or raised), age spots
The preferred standpoint of Plexr is that it offers a contrasting option to surgery, which can be exceptionally intrusive, have related dangers and may include delayed downtime. There is some downtime related with the treatment. You may make them swell and redness in the territory, which could keep going for 2-3 days.
Both plexr and ultherapy are non-surgical alternatives to skin tightening. You may even consider plexr a type of ultherapy, both have very similar traits and features like low-downtimes. At the end of the day, both these allow you to get your skin to a whole new, and fresh level.